Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Small Press News


It Just Made Perfect Sense: Dorothy, a Publishing Project
DANIELLE DUTTON WAS CRAVING relationships with other writers, especially women. It was 2009, she was finished with graduate school, and she was working at Dalkey Archive Press, a mainstay of experimental writing through the ’90s and early 2000s, in Urbana, Illinois. “I was really lonely in Illinois,” Dutton says, “I decided to start something in part because I needed people to talk to. People who I thought were amazing.”

I sit with Dutton and Martin Riker, her husband and co-publisher of Dorothy, the small feminist press that was the result of Dutton’s craving.


Oni Press Unveils Summer 2019 Release Slate (Exclusive)
The independent comic book publisher has superheroes, wizards and ghost hogs in its varied lineup ... Here's what the indie publisher has upcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment