Friday, October 20, 2017

5 Tools Every Indie Author Should Use

5 Tools Indie Authors Should Use
When I first started using social media, confusion quickly set it.
I read a lot of blog posts and tried every application I learned about. I signed up for more than I needed and registered for apps before they were even available. Some that come to mind are Strawberry Jam and BrandBuilder and its precursor, none of which exist today. I tried out SocialBro, and it doesn’t exist today either.
In fact, sometimes I write about apps, and six months later, well, they’re kaput! It’s an embarrassing at times and can get frustrating.
There are some applications that I know aren’t going to abandon me, and so today I am taking the risk of suggesting that there are five tools that indie authors can’t be without.
Ready to see which ones they are?

5 Must-Have Tools for Indie Authors

No comments:

Post a Comment